Pay Range: $18.50
Customer Service Representative
Shift: 8am-4:30pm M-F
Pay Range: $18.50 per hour
Location: Mequon, WI
About this Role: The Platinum Care Specialist is tasked with delivering world class customer experience to our top 500 accounts. Build a strong relationship with them to ensure continued growth of these accounts. They must have an in depth understanding of our processes and products to resolve any customer issue. Critical to this would be the quality of resolution and time taken to resolve. The main objective would be to make every interaction with the customer an opportunity to wow them thereby building brand loyalty.
Essential Duties & Functions:
– Efficiency (Productivity) – Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls. No of calls/emails handled and average handle time
– Effectiveness (Velocity) – Average speed of answer and response time on emails. First call resolution (FCR) and time taken to resolve (TTR)
– Strong work ethic, demonstrates commitment, dedication and highly engaged
– Relates well to all types of people inside and outside the organization, builds rapport and productive relationships.
– Excellent listening skills and easy to approach attitude
– Ability to work alone and with a team in a highly structured environment
– A high degree of professionalism; inclusive and collaborative work style
– Quality – maintain high quality audit scores and C Sat %
– Help grow the accounts with the quality of service. Zero account attrition
– Responsible to maintain the designated inbox
– Ability to multitask and handle multiple systems simultaneously
– Responsible to log all customer interactions in SFDC and accuracy of case logs.
– Support customers with E2E process and product knowledge
– Assist customers with placing orders, returns
– Advise customers on policies, procedures
– Advise customers on pricing, freight, account information
– Team player
General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Technical Skills – Demonstrates necessary eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to serve customer needs and accomplish goals. Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Quality Management – Demonstrates attention to detail. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Communicates changes and progress.
- Analytical and Mathematical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively. Varies writing style to meet needs. Able to read and interpret written information. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Verbal Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification.
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to work with co-workers and customers, both internal and external, of all levels. Ability to professionally interact and build constructive and effective relationships. Ability to effectively interface with others on behalf of the organization.
- Problem Solving – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Decision Making – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Adaptability – Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn. Ability to respond quickly to change, and to prioritize actions to meet customer needs.
- Collaboration and Teamwork – Works collaboratively and cooperatively with teams cross-functionally. Energetic and willingness to work closely with all team members to achieve success.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions. Develops a strong grasp of business concepts and related issues. Shows understanding of issues relevant to organization. Keeps up to date with current practices and trends. Develops and uses cross-functional knowledge.
- Customer Orientation – Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ (internal or external) needs and utilizes a variety of resources to provide solutions and a compelling value proposition.
- Computer Skills – Proficient computer system based tools including Microsoft Office applications, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software. Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.