Pay Range: $19-$21
Days / Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 1st shift
Pay Range: $19-$21 / hr
General Position Overview:
The Center of Excellence is responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of transactions in support of our operating businesses. The team is specifically focused on Invoicing, Settlements, Payroll, Collections and related data and process management. The COE Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing processes in support of the above functions.
General Accountabilities include:
- Responsible for customer communication via phone, email, and customer portals to ensure maximum customer service.
- Audit invoices for accuracy prior to sending to customer.
- Ensure that all documents are included to invoices per customer requirements.
- Responsible for multiple customer accounts and/or processes.
- Posting transactions daily. Maintain backlog queues within process requirements.
- Responsible that deadlines are met when processing settlements or payroll.
- Updating customer profiles as needed on both the invoicing, and customers AP contact and requirements.
- Maintain accurate and detailed Standard Operating Procedures
- Root cause errors and recommend process changes to improve accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate with employees, contractors, managers, and customers via email, telephone or in person.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preference of at least 2 – 3 years of experience in administrative functions.
- Demonstrate a high attention to details and being able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be able to work with a team, capable of influencing others and communicating across business units.
- Well organized and process orientated.
- Must have strong communication, and customer service skills
- High attention to detail.
- Bring a positive attitude and quality work ethic into work every day.
- Paid Time Off!
- $500 Referral Program – Refer hard working employees, get paid up to $500 per referral!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid – life insurance and disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Holiday pay
- 401K with company match