Established and award-winning financial firm is looking for a Client Service Representative to manage client relationships and process securities related business for their company. This position will work closely with financial advisors and clients and requires high standards of business and professional ethics while performing work activities.
- Broad knowledge of financial planning concepts
- Ability to process securities business and support financial advisers
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and successfully work in a fast-paced environment
- Adherence to business ethics, honesty and integrity
- Preparation and participation in client meetings
- Process applications and corresponding transfers
- Be client’s accountability partner- follow up to ensure tasks are completed
- Plan and prioritize own work activity
- Use company technology and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience/understanding of the financial planning, securities and/or insurance industries.
- Leadership and progression of client service experience
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Certification for Series 7 and/or 66/63 licenses is a plus.
- Experience with Sales Force or similar CRM system a plus.
Salary will be based on experience and education.