We are seeking an Administrator to join our Business Services team! No certifications are required. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the position and learn the industry.
- Provide administrative and client service support for 12 Licensed Financial and Insurance Planners
- Opening new accounts and maintaining communication
- Client meeting administrative preparation and support for account managers
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office including Outlook, Calendar, Word and Excel
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Will consider recent college and/or technical program graduate looking to train and grow with our firm
Starting salary will be based on experience and education.