Salary Range: $45k-$55k
Computer Operations Support
Port Washington, WI
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000
- Set-up and configure new hardware/software.
- Troubleshoot user issues in person, remotely, and over the phone.
- Maintain and troubleshoot physical and virtual servers.
- Monitor and test disaster recovery solution.
- Setup/modify/delete AD accounts.
- Knowledgeable in: Windows desktop and server O/S, Office 365, Antivirus/Antispyware, computer hardware, printers, scanners, wired and wireless networks, and firewalls.
- Train end-users.
- Record details related to all user issues in help desk database.
- Keep accurate running inventory of hardware and software.
- Maintain and troubleshoot phone system.
- Maintain and troubleshoot access control and camera systems.
- Other projects as needed.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications and relationship-building skills.
- Requires the strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, etc.).
- An aptitude to learn as s/he must seek out and learn new technologies in support of the business.
- Required availability to be on-call every three weeks for nights and weekends as needed.