WFA Staffing Group
As a dispatcher, you will be responsible for efficiently coordinating and dispatching resources to ensure the timely delivery of services and equipment. Your primary duties will include monitoring schedules, communicating with Service Technicians, and responding to customer inquiries. You will play a pivotal role in optimizing efficiencies and maintaining high levels of employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Assign and dispatch service technicians, vehicles, and equipment
- Use industry-specific software, and keep track of vehicles and equipment in real-time using software and GPS systems.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Drivers/Service Technicians to relay instructions, updates, and changes in schedules.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide information regarding services and address concerns or complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify/resolve operational issues, such as route deviations or equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of dispatch activities, including service requests, schedules, and incident reports.
- Coordinate emergency response activities by dispatching appropriate personnel and resources in critical situations (including weekend emergency services).
- Analyze dispatch data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities to enhance operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, company policies, road closings, DOT regulations, equipment capabilities, vehicle, and road weight restrictions .
- Oversee the quality of service and equipment on routes.
- Health / dental / vision insurance.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- 401k plan with employer matching after 1 year.
- Wellness reimbursement plan.
- YMCA membership.
- Family-style work environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to environmental sustainability and public health.
- Prospects for career advancement within the company.