Website WFA Staffing Group
North Milwaukee-area manufacturing company
Salary: $25 -27/hour
Milwaukee area manufacturer is in need of a Machine Repair technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Install, repair, rebuild and maintain heavy duty, highly complicated machine tools and equipment
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operational issues and make repairs and adjustments as needed
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and modify practices to allow for operational and efficiency improvements
- Use of scale, squares, micrometers, calipers, indicators jo-blocks, levels, verniers, sine bars, test sets etc.
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Knowledge of machining technology, mechanical principles and advanced shop mathematics
- Understanding of machine design, practices and techniques
- 4 years vocational and or high school machining and repair training
- Completion of a Journeyman apprenticeship
- 4-5 years additional experience in a variety of machining operations preferred