We are seeking a marketing communications coordinator to join our financial services client’s team! This individual will be key in developing marketing strategy, coordinating social media campaigns and coordinating weekly radio programming and marketing. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Assist in the development and management of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and monitor media buys.
- Manage execution of social media content across promotional platforms such as website, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Assist in maintaining and coordinating the company website.
- Convert relevant content into a creative format for use on print collateral, website, e-blasts campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Provide graphic design work of advertising materials (print collateral, digital ads, print ads, billboards, etc.)
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Evaluate and coordinate local sponsorship opportunities.
- Review weekly radio shows in order to post and promote show topics and replays.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team.
- Coordinate compliance process regarding marketing materials.
- Maintain professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills.
- Knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite.
- Graphic design experience.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Experience with WordPress and ability to maintain and update website design and content.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools