Pay Range: $21.01+
1st shift / Germantown or Menomonee Falls
Pay Range: $21.01+
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Work within an innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, free basic dental, life insurance, 401(k) with company match and more
- Come as you are because jeans and t-shirts will be your daily outfit. If you don’t want to think about what to wear each day, uniforms are available after 90 days. Safety Shoe Reimbursement available from the start.
- Generous time off program, with the option to purchase additional Paid Time Off. Twelve paid holidays a year, including a company-wide paid holiday shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
Here’s your opportunity:
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for inspecting, receiving, assembling, packing, loading and securing both raw materials and finished products for inventory or shipment.
This position is 1st shift and the hours are 5:00am to 1:30pm.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Picks and packs product appropriately for shipment
- Move materials among Value Stream
- Loads and unloads product from delivery trucks according to procedure
- Verifies each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Understands put-away process and bin maintenance
- Scans items to keep track of inventory
- Creates labels and move tickets
- Understands all types of shipping methods
- Understands basic receiving functions
- Knowledge of special packing for SAG Accounts Knowledge of export procedures of the ERP system to be able to direct workforce in daily tasks
- Maintains department replenishment systems (Kan Ban)
- Proper Use of docking plates & chocking procedures
- Completes industrial lift truck certifications (as needed)
- Proficient in applicable computer programs
Here’s Why We Want You
High school diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years of experience required. Must be familiar with procedures, products, crating and material handling methods. At least 1 year of forklift experience. Must be certified/licensed for powered industrial vehicles used in the department and meet all skills training required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, and stand for extended periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be comfortable with heights as this position requires picking product from high racks in the warehouse.