Due to our growth and opening of another office, WFA is currently seeking an energetic individual to join our team as a full time employment specialist. Candidates will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. At WFA an individual can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. This individual would start out at our North Side Milwaukee office.
We do not micro manage. We offer excellent compensation + a great benefit package.
* Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
* This person will meet with client managers to discuss employment needs.
* Make calls and visit customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues to gain a betterunderstanding of client environment and needs.
* Maximize level of customer service and encourage relationship building.
* Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
* Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary to hire or direct hire opportunities.
* Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Accurately maintain employee files
* Previous experience in Staffing, Customer Service, Inside Sales, or other related fields
* High energy individual and self motivated.
* Strong organizational and communication skills