WFA Staffing Group
Milwaukee area growing and well respected general contractor
Salary: $120,000.00 – $140,000.00/year Annual bonus and above average benefits package
Our business is growing so we need a Senior Project Manager for a Milwaukee area general contractor specializing in commercial, retail and industrial building projects. These projects are primarily in the Midwest. We are looking for someone who is respected and can manage the subcontractors, field superintendents and who has great communication and customer service skills. This is a major position with this contractor and this position will be part of the management team.
Responsibilities of the Construction Senior Project Manager
- Build commercial, industrial and retail projects in the Midwest.
- Oversee the entire construction project from concepton to completion.
- Develop and communicate the scheduling plan to all parties to ensure execution is on time and within budget.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all subcontractor pay applications, submittals, and approvals.
Requirements of the Construction Division Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years of Construction Project Management
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Familiar with the Milwaukee market including sub contractors
- Great communication and customer service skills