Our Franklin based client is looking for a Service Engineer – Electrical to provide electrical and software technical support to customers and field service technicians in an attempt to diagnose equipment problems and find solutions for packaging and palletizing machinery.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering and two years of experience as a Electrical Field Service Engineer in the packaging/palletizing industry. In addition, the following specific skills or requirements are required:
- 2 years of experience providing customer focused service
- 2 years of experience providing remote support for electrical and software scenarios including, but not limited to, troubleshooting, adjustments, and training.
- 2 years of experience programming and troubleshooting Siemens PLCs and Rockwell PLCs;
- 2 years of experience with implementation and troubleshooting of field bus networks such as ASIbus, PROFIbus, Powerlink and Industrial Ethernet
- 2 years of experience with electromechanical installation of automated packaging and palletizing machinery.
- 2 years of experience with servo-drive technologies and analog and digital sensors
- 2 years of experience reading electrical prints, pneumatic diagrams and electronic devices data sheets.
- Must have ability to travel 25-50% of the time (domestic and foreign) to various unanticipated client sites.
For consideration please apply with your resume to Joseph D’Amato email@example.com . Questions call at 414-837-7600.