Milwaukee based manufacturer is seeking a print operator on 1st Shift:
6:00am – 2:30pm
– Operate and maintain Canon 3900 & 6900 printers
– Running offline cut line
– Sorting and stapling of work orders
– Scanning of work orders
– Filling out QC Sheets
– Verifying quality of print
– Verifying correct line up of printed output
– Run other print machines will be required and is at the discretion of the supervisor
– Computer experience
– Willingness to work with others
– VERY detail oriented
– On time and Attendance nearly perfect
– Ability to read and write English proficiently
General Job Description:
Primary responsibilities will include printing jobs on the Canon 3900 & 6900 color stream printers.
You will be responsible to keep your area clean at all times and do light maintenance on the equipment.
You will be responsible for putting together work orders as they come of the work order printer (this includes stapling, sorting and scanning them).
You will be responsible for backing up other print operators.