Family owned manufacturing facility is seeking a sales manager to join their team!
This is a hands-on sales role splitting the customer base with the VP Sales. This person must be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer expectations. Client has over 100 active customers that have requests for updated pricing on existing business, pricing for new projects or need advice for casting issues.
• Experience to communicate effectively in the manufacturing environment
• Minimum 5 years sales in the foundry industry
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to read blueprints
• Experience with machining castings preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to VP Sales
• Split Sales with VP Sales
• Build trust and loyalty with existing and new customers
• Generate and launch quotes
• Prepare quotes and send to customers
• Quote follow up with customers
• Generate new potential customers
• Prepare annual forecasts
Handling and resolving customer complaints or issues in a timely manner, work with quality and production departments.