Join this growing team and get paid more! We are an industry leading and growing die casting foundry. We need motivated and talented people due to new business and increased customer demand. Our compensation is extremely competitive.
If you are looking for an exceptional, family-owned company that values you and your skills, apply now! This is your opportunity to be a part of something great.
Position: Die Cast Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Pay: Starting $30+ hourly compensation based on experience and qualifications. Salary potential for the right candidate.
Work Schedule: 2:30pm-2am Mon-Thurs, scheduled Overtime per production requirements.
Reports to: Die Cast Manager
As the Die Cast Production Supervisor on 2nd shift you will be joining a dynamic management group at a growing manufacturing company as the main leadership role on 2nd shift. This is a hands-on shop floor position that ensures safety throughout the plant and daily production goals are being met. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Supervise 4-10 employees in various jobs to achieve safety and production goals
· Perform set-ups, tooling changes, and samples for quality approval
· Assist personnel in troubleshooting quality issues and machine breakdowns
· Train employees on company policies and processes
· Furnace tending and material handling
· Nightly shutdown of the plant
· Administrative duties of productivity accounting, monthly inventory and others
A successful candidate should have about 5+ years of manufacturing production experience. Die casting or foundry experience a plus but not required. The candidate should have a general knowledge of various plant equipment and of an ISO quality system. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook necessary for success. The candidate must be reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, possess critical thinking skills and be able to communicate well with others at all levels in the organization.