Website WFA Staffing
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual to join our Cost Estimating team. Experience with MS Word and Excel needed also. The Estimator Assistant will verify that print and part revisions match customer documentation, and update prints and quotes.
The Assistant – Cost Estimating will be responsible for:
• Assist with quoting of new and update existing parts using blueprints and other customer-supplied data on a timely basis.
• Assist with pricing scenarios, margin requirements.
• Interacts with customers, suppliers, and sales department in product design and material capabilities.
• Organizes workload to accommodate customers to ensure availability for on-time delivery.
• Assist with re-pricing existing quotes as the market fluctuates.
Salary is Based on Experience
Background: 1-3 years in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge of machining, plastics, and metals preferred.