We are looking for a temp. staff member to serve as our Delivery Driver/Installation Technician will be required to distribute Medical Equipment promptly to our customers, as well as perform light/moderate warehousing duties. The ideal candidate will work between 9-20 hours a week, on a rotating schedule.
· Deliver/install a select variety of home medical equipment to our clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin
· Repair clients’ equipment as needed
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
· Occasional warehousing and organizational duties
· Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver/Maintenance Technician
· Warehousing experience is a plus
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to be self-taught and learn new tasks
· Good driving record is a plus
· Valid driver’s license
· High school diploma
Compensation: An hourly staff member will receive between 9-20 hours at $18.00 a week on a rotating/varying week A week B schedule.
Representatives of our organization are required to follow CDC guidelines and utilize proper PPE while delivering/installing equipment in clients’ homes.
Please let me know if you have any questions.