Position Summary Dynamic professional as a Quality Engineer position, they will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for working within the Quality Team.
Person will drive excellence with respect to product quality and internal processes and will work with operations personnel in cross functional teams.
Provide support to manufacturing to develop effective procedures/work instructions that meet the requirements of ISO9001 and other quality management standards
Become actively involved in the root cause identification, corrective actions and preventative actions
· Supplier Management and client customer services
· Root Cause, Corrective & Preventative Actions
· Quality Awareness & Quality Management System
The successful candidate:
· Degree in Quality, Engineering or manufacturing or equivalent
· 5 years of relevant experience in a prescriptive environment
· Approachable, able to motivate and influence people