1st shift: 7-330 (Monday- Friday)
3rd Shift (Sun.-Thurs.: 11pm – 7:30am)
The Powder Associate performs all operations required to check, assemble, mix, blend and grind ingredients to create an accurate batch of product to meet customer’s specifications. Clean up and storage of equipment. Work with the Quality Control Lab.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific product.
· Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make specific batch.
· Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
· Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
· Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
· Preferred experience level: Experience of three to twelve months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to use various types of related equipment such as extruders and mills.
· Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
· Forklift certification strongly preferred and the ability to use a pallet jack.
· Computer experience strongly preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
· Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.