Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform anilox coatings operations according to the requirements of the work orders.
- Ability to understand, operate, and adjust thermal spray equipment.
- Ability to utilize and control supporting equipment for roll handling.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and perform preventative maintenance to avoid product contamination and ensure consistent and quality product production.
- Knowledge of operation and ability to rebuild spray guns and equipment.
- Inspect one’s own work by initialing and dating the job router before releasing product to the next internal customer.
- Maintain proper housekeeping activities.
- Any other duties or responsibilities determined by the manager.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications, and Licenses:
- Ability to read micrometers and calipers
- Ability to read prints
- Ability to operate overhead cranes.
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Ability and desire to follow instructions
- Analytical thinking
- Flexibility / Adaptability
Must have the physical attributes to perform job duties unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation.
Willing to work overtime when requested by management.
Ability to lift 50 pounds