1st shift $14.00 7am-3pm
2nd shift $14.65 3pm-11pm
3rd shift $15.25 11pm-7am (Sunday-Thursday)
Weekend Programs available: Must be able to work Friday/Saturday Sunday 12 hour shifts at the hours listed above.
1st- $20/hour, 2nd -$20.65, 3rd- $21.25
Responsible for inspecting, packaging and palletizing all product properly, maintaining proper packaging specifications and requirements per work order, as well as proper electronic documentation.
Assure packaging operation equipment is accurate and functional, as well as keeping work areas clean and orderly.
Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
* Basic computer/data entry skills using a mouse and/or keyboard is required.
• Ability to read, write, and accurately perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
• Ability to follow written or oral instructions accurately.
• Must be able to stand, walk and work for up to 12-hour shifts.
• Ability to inspect production for quality defects.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Enter work order changes, and packed production counts.
• Read and accurately follow work orders and instructions for the work order.
• Maintaining packaging of product throughout the shift. Package all conforming product according to the work order and standard work instruction postings.
• Complete hourly in-process quality checks / inspections on product for non-conformance then document results via Shift Log.
• Properly label finished product as needed, which includes bags and boxes, according to specifications.
• Properly stack finished product on pallets according to the skid stacking specifications.
• Assure minimal amounts of scrap and non-conforming product is being produced.