Website WFA Staffing
One of the world’s largest contract manufacturers and packagers of wet wipes and other products are in need of a Supply Chain Planner.
- Analyze and implement production, materials and capacity requirements to meet customer demand
- Ensure continual flow of material to all areas of the operation while minimizing inventory levels and maintaining accurate inventories.
- Receive customers’ orders and forecasts.
- Develop strategies to improve inventory turns and increase inventory accuracy
- Continuously improve the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the supply chain
- Enter transactions into customer’s ERP system as required (SAP or other).
- Procure raw and packaging materials from the vendors
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably, in Materials Planning/Supply Chain or related area.
- Prior experience (2-4 years) in materials planning/supply chain.
- Salary: $50,000-55,000