Growing company~ One of the largest distributors of millwork products in the Midwest
WFA are looking for highly motivated, hard working and dependable individuals with desire to join a dynamic team in a fast pace environment! Our client is a growing company and is one of the largest distributors of millwork products in the Midwest. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, they employ 200+ people in two facilities.
Benefits as an Employee:
- Competitive starting wage with opportunity to progress
- Excellent Health, Dental, Life, STD and LTD Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Employee Stock Ownership Plan – retirement funded by company
- Monthly Wage Incentive Plan opportunity
- Vacation, Holidays, and other Employee Benefits
The Assembler is responsible for producing work and assembling doors components according to work order specifications in a production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and follows shop tickets in order to build and assemble quality interior/exterior door units in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Verify materials received.
- Ensure neat and orderly storage of material.
- Maintain inventory records on computer system.
- Assist with basic assemblies as needed.
- Qualifications: Must have punctual and regular attendance
- Be able to perform basic math calculation.
- Able to handle heavy weight and awkward objects.
- Be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to perform in a teamwork environment.
- Millwork experience a plus.
- CNC Operator experience a plus.
Please submit your resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to our North office for a pre-screen!