* Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
*Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
* Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
* Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
* Uses computer to enter records.
* Drives the Walkie, Rider Pallet, Reach Truck, Sit Down Rider, Yale, or Roll Grab to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
* Maintains inventory records.
* Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
* Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
* Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
All shifts $14-$16/hour