Second Shift Production Supervisor
Website joeyd221122 WFA Staffing
Great company with an opportunity for promotion!
What You’ll Do:
· Manage a team of up to ten (10) line operators by setting clear goals, measuring progress, coaching, and providing feedback to help achieve department expectations.
· Ensure Quality Control measures are met at line start-up and throughout the production run.
· Supervises production staff in all activities in accordance with operational policies and procedures, including safe operation of all canning line equipment, pumps, tanks, and forklifts.
· Ensures sanitation practices, inclusive of but not limited to, general aesthetics, operational, and storage are adhered to at all times.
· Track and report inventories of all materials and finished goods daily.
· Monitors the preventative maintenance program with Maintenance Department.
· Reviews data with Operations Manager to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
· Assists with orientation, training, and skills development of team members consistent with established canning operational and safety procedures.
· Conducts basic packaging QC checks for daily production runs.
· Reports facility and equipment repairs and issues to Operations Manager.
· Evaluates staffing needs and coordinates with Manager to maximize labor resources.
· Supports and communicates with all departments influenced by canning operations, including, but not limited to, QA/QC, Account Management, Operations, Ware-house/Logistics, and Maintenance.
· Maintains knowledge and understanding of hazardous material and safety procedures (SDS) assuring adherence by staff.
· Performs product analysis and sample pulling.
· Completes all required filtration and processes therein.
· Ensures forklifts are being checked and checklists are completed daily.
· Follows work orders; helps follow up on task completion.
· Keep work area clean and sanitized at all times.
· Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.